Monday, May 19, 2008

No Cloverfield Sequel?

In a recent interview with Sci-Fi wire, JJ Abrams indicated that he has discussed a Cloverfield sequel but would rather persue another idea with his partners on that film, Drew Goddard and Matt Reeves.

"We're talking about it," Abrams said of Cloverfield 2 during an interview at the Fox upfront presentation for advertisers in New York on May 15, where he was promoting his upcoming SF TV series Fringe. "But the truth is there's another idea that I'd rather do with the same people than do a sequel. It's a whole new thing."

Abrams added, "So my dream is to work with [Goddard and Reeves] again, but do something that's [new]. Having said that, Drew and Matt both, separately, have really good ideas for what [Cloverfield 2] could be. So I don't know. We'll see. I know the studio wants it."

1 comment:

  1. Hi mates, how is all, and what you wish for to say concerning this
    piece of writing, in my view its actually remarkable for me.


    Take a look at my webpage: search engine optimization ()

    ReplyDelete